1. For those who don’t know you, please describe yourself?
I’m an easy going, hardworking individual.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling?
I started training at IPW:UK in 2007 under the tutelage of Andy Boy Simmonz & Zack Sabre Jr on frequent occasion.
3. You are involved in the ProJo training school where you train the next generation of wrestlers, how does it feel to give back to the industry by training people at the ProJo?
It’s very rewarding see on the Progress students doing so well on the Endvr shows they promote & a few of them will be starting to branch out into other promotions by the end of the year I’m sure.
4. You are facing Will Ospreay for Southside at Battle of the Egos 4 on March 2nd, is there a backstory between you two and have you got a message for Will ahead of your match?
There’s not much of a backstory, no. I’ve wrestled Will in singles action just the once on a NWA: Hammerlock show a few years ago, which I really enjoyed, so I’m looking forward to this match a lot as I know we’ve both developed & improved loads since then. I hope he’s as excited as I am.
5. 2013 was a great year for you, what are your ambitions for 2014?
My ambitions for 2014 are simply keep improving & to wrestle more than I did in 2013. So far I’m off to a good start on that front.
6. You are in the team The Bhangra Knights with RJ Singh, how did you become part of the team and how does it feel to team with RJ?
I began tagging with RJ when he started doing some training sessions at iPW:UK back in 2008. He started to mentor me & I was his manager for awhile until I was good enough to tag with him. It’s great fun tagging with RJ, I couldn’t ask for a better partner.
7. Who has been your toughest opponent in your career?
From a physical standpoint, you won’t find any tougher guys than the London Riots with mentions going to Zack Sabre Jr & Jimmy Havoc. Mentally tough opponents would include Doug Williams for sure as one of my biggest challenges to date.
8. Who is the person you would most like to work with in the industry and why?
I’ve been fortunate enough to tag with the legend Steve Grey in 3 matches , but I’d love to go against him in 6×5 minute rounds or more one day, hopefully soon.
9. You are making your NWA : NBWA debut on Saturday, have you got a message for the fans who are coming along and how does it feel to be wrestling under the NWA banner?
Hmm, I’ve worked for NBWA a few times before & have enjoyed it each time. To all the fans coming on Saturday, I hope you enjoy it too.
10. Where can the readers find you, where can promoters find you and have you got any dates you want to plug?
As far as social media goes, I’m only on Twitter (@Dazzler450). For any booking enquires such as shows or training sessions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
& as for events I’m on, I’ll be appearing for NBWA, Southside Wrestling, Kamikaze Pro, IPW:UK & PROGRESS Wrestling throughout the month of March. Check my twitter & the promotions’ twitter accounts for updates.
If you would go and follow Darrell at the Twitter handle below that would be great as it will be supporting one of the biggest stars in British Wrestling
If you want to book Darrell use the email above and this is coming from me i would book Darrell if i was a promoter!
Follow the blog via Facebook and Twitter : https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival and @SamGBWR (Personal) and @BritWresRevival (blog)
Also as always please go and follow the people who keep this blog going my affiliates by using the dropdown menu under Our Affiliates