1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers?
I’d describe myself as gritty, physical and original. Japanese and British inspired style.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling?
I got involved by travelling to a local school (NWA UK WALES) and trained to be a professional wrestler.
3. Of course your ring name is Wild Boar, why did you pick this name and does the name fit into your gimmick?
This name represents my style and overall look. If you take a look at how I wrestle and move you’ll see why the moniker fits.
4. Any tips for up and coming wrestlers?
Find a reputable school, put in the hard work in and out of training (gym). Be respectful and patient. Do not jump the gun like so many do and start before you are ready.
5. What do you think of the current state of British Wrestling?
We have some fantastic talent in the UK right now. Some truely world class.
6. What are your ambitions for 2014 in Wrestling (who would you like to face, which countries do you wish to travel to)?
I want to travel everywhere and wrestle everyone. I want to work with and learn from the best.
7. On March 29th you will be making your debut for Southside, what can the readers who are going that May have not seen you before expect from ‘Wild Boar’?
Expect a hard hitting, gritty fight.
8. Have you got a message for the fans who are reading this?
Make sure to keep supporting British wrestling and respect what we do to give you a show.
9. Where can the fans find you on social media and have you got any other links you wish to plug (Merchandise etc)?
I’m on Facebook as Wild Boar Mike Hitchman, feel free to add me. Also Twitter @WILDBOARhitch
10. Any future dates you wish to plug?
In May I’ll be debuting for Future Pro Wrestling in the London area. I will also be performing throughout the UK in 2014 with some European dates being discussed. Keep an eye on my twitter and facebook for any and all Welsh, Scottish, English and European appearances.
If you would go and support Wild Boar on the links above that would be great!
Follow the blog via Facebook and Twitter :
and @SamGBWR (Personal) and @BritWresRevival (blog)
Also as always please go and follow the people who keep this blog going my affiliates by using the dropdown menu under Our Affiliates