1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers?
Well, my name is Matt Tremont aka ” The Bulldozer” Matt Tremont. Currently 25 yrs old and born and raised in New Jersey.
2. Did you watch wrestling growing up and if so who were your heroes?
I started watching professional wrestling at the age of 9 or 10 and early influences growing up were Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Eddie Kingston, Nick Gage,Bam Bam Bigelow.
3. How did you then get involved in Wrestling and how was your experience training?
My first introduction to the busniess was at the age of 17 i promoted an event in Mays Landing,NJ in 2007 shortly after began training and working shows, enjoyable experience early on and learned alot.
4. You have gotten a reputation for your deathmatch style in promotions such as CZW, Extreme Rising and IWA Mid South, what is it like to take so much pain and would you like to do more technical or mat wrestling in the future?
Hardcore Wrestling is the style and genre that caught my eye as a kid and was what I always wanted to venture into. I would definitely like to showcase more and have been doing that for various promotions in 2014 and showcasing that “The Bulldozer” is more then blood and guts.
5. You have wrestled for CZW since 2011 and have worked your way up to getting for example Wired TV title shots, what have you thought of your CZW experience so far and what are your goals in the future in CZW?
CZW was the biggest platform to create a brand and name for myself and the promotion i always wnated to apply my craft in. I’ve done well in the organization and its opened alot of opportunities for myself elsewhere. Goals of winning TOD and being CZW World Champion are still in reach.
6. You wrestled in WXW in 2012, would you be up to coming to England especially with CZW’s links to Southside?
WXW in Germany was a great experience and first time overseas, i hope to make it to the UK soon.
7. What are your main ambitions and goals for this year in Wrestling?
This year has been a great year thus, i just want to continue working as much as possible and entertain.
8. Have you got a message for your fans who have supported you since the beginning?
Without the outgoing support really since 2011 when things took off I would not be anywhere right now or have been able to have the success either, I say Thank you to each and everyone one of the bulldozer supporters.
9. Where can the fans find you on Social Media and buy merchandise etc.
10. Have you got any dates you wish to plug for the future?
This past March I launched Double Stomp Video with some friends and its a up and coming Shoot Interview,Distributor and soon too be running live wrestling events under the name as well. Check it out at Facebook.com/DoubleStompVideo – Follow on Twitter @DoubleStompVids – Subscribe to the YouTube Channel at YouTube.com/DoubleStompVideo – and http://www.hiactalkradio.com/double-stomp-video/
Please go and support Matt at the links above
As usual please go to our Facebook page and our twitter for updates: