1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers??
First off, I am a huge fan of older style wrestling. I enjoyed watching old UWF and World of Sport matches. So I try to blend that style with explosive throws, Kurt angle/ Tazz if you will
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling training growing up??
I started my pro wrestling training in 2008 after I finished University studies. I promised my family I would earn my degree first. I have always wanted to do Prowrestling, but the opportunities never presented itself until much later in life.
3. Could you sum up your training experience (who you were trained by and your thoughts on it)??
I was trained in Hawaii under Action Zone Wrestling (AZW) All the vets had a hand in my development.
4. You were featured on the WWE Tryout video, are you proud about this and do you think this shows how good you are due to the fact you got the tryout in the first place??
It was such an honor and privilege to be invited for a 3 day tryout with the biggest company in the world. I have received great advice in my time, and my favorite is “the cream always rises to the top” and I feel that I am headed in the right direction.
5. You compete mostly in the Bay Area, is it good in your opinion to compete mostly in the same area so you can have feuds with workers who work in the Bay Area and it can play out properly??
I compete mainly in the Nor-Cal region, but have wrestled in Washington, Oregon, Las Vegas, & Canada. I feel one needs to wrestle in as many different areas as possible, just for the fact that different areas have different crowds. And yes I a feud can get nice and hot, you need to be able to show up and play it out correctly, not just for you, but the fans as well. Nor- Cal has some of the best talent around the world, bar none.
6. You competed at the 2004 Olympics for Guam and then changed over in 2009, was it easier for you to become a professional wrestler as you already knew most of the moves and were you proud to be the flag bearer at those Olympics??
Being the flag bearer is one of my top 3 moments in my life, such a HUGE honor. The translation was easy, from a physical standpoint, but difficult in other areas. I feel I’ve made the translation pretty smoothly.
7. Would you ever come over to the UK for a tour if given the chance??
I would LOVE to come to the UK. I have a good friend there that I have had the privilege to work with, Kay Jutler. I have seen some DVDs with PCW, and have daydreamed of some matches who the likes of Dave Mastiff, Noam Dar and El Ligero. So if they are able, I am willing
8. What are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
I have always wanted to work for the WWF/ WWE since I was a kid. But anywhere that I can show my skill and craft I’d be happy at. I’d like to inspire anyone that has a dream of doing Prowrestling, to show them that if this islander kid can do it, anyone can.
9. Where can the readers find ‘Mr Athletic’ Jeff Cobb and have you got any booking info??
You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Worse case scenario email: email@example.com
10. Have you got any future dates or projects you wish to plug??
As for future dates, they are in my Facebook and Instagram accounts. There are a few dates/ projects that I can’t say just yet until the ink is dry.
Please if you could go and support Jeff on the Social Media links above and give him the support he deserves!
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog