1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers of TheBritishWrestlingRevival??
I am the ungovernable force, the loose cannon, the Anarchist. I am not here to impress anyone or make friends, I intend to tear down society and wrestling is my platform to do so.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling training growing up and did this stem from a love of Wrestling growing up??
I have always been a fan of Pro-Wrestling as a child, but my attention was more focused on the downfall of modern society as I grew older. It was not until fairly recently that I realised Wrestling could help reach my ultimate goal.
3. Could you describe your training experience (who you were trained by and your thoughts on this etc.)
I first decided to use wrestling as a means to an end in Oct 2012 at the RPW school in Portsmouth. I was trained in grappling by none other than Andy Boy Simmonz, he appreciated what I was trying to do, and as one of the nastier players in Britain today, he taught me how to take what is due to me. Other seminars with the likes of Ricochet, Doug Williams and Prince Devitt, helped me to refine my in ring skills.
4. How did ‘The Anarchist’ gimmick come about and is a reflection of yourself outside of Wrestling??
I realised at a young age that the world we live in is corrupt and unjust, I knew that if you wanted something in life you had to take it… By force.
5. You were part of WrestlingStore’s events in Hove and St Ives, what are your thoughts on these events and competing with some of the best talent in the UK in towns with new fans who get to see ‘The Anarchist’ for the first time??
Those shows were a great way for me to learn exactly what I need to do, in order to achieve my ultimate goal. I learnt a lot from that talent, including exactly what I am capable of.
6. You are part of the Revolution Pro Wrestling roster and have competed against the likes of Martin Stone and 2 Unlimited, what are your thoughts on the rise of Rev Pro and will you and Josh Bodom, The Revolutionists be going for the Rev Pro Tag Championships in the future??
Upon arriving at RPW, I knew this was a rising company and a good place to be heard, they run some of the biggest shows in the country, so I wanted to make sure I had peoples attention. I needed to make an impact in order to make the people listen. I did this, when I decimated the great ‘Mr Moonsault’ Jake McCluskey in Sittingbourne in November, with the help of a chair. This quickly got the attention of The Revolutionists Marty Scurll, Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom. Tag Team gold is not my aim, but if the current champions happen to get in our way, I guess we’ll have to just take them.
7. You are part of SouthCoast Wrestling’s next show on the 7th February, what should the fans who are going and seeing you for the first time expect??
Any fans seeing me for the first time in Bournemouth in February, will see my brand of Chaos unleashed on 3 unsuspecting opponents. I know these 3 are all talented and tough, but they have no idea whats coming for them.
8. What are your future ambitions/goals and where do you see yourself in 5 years time in Wrestling??
My ambition is to take things to the highest level. To tear down every monument to greed and build my new world with the broken pieces. In 5 years time, I aim to have sent my message to everyone in this country and beyond, I aim to have sparked a new revolution.
9. Where can the readers/promoters find on social media/book James Castle??
I am currently utilising every available form of social media to educate and cause upheaval. On Facebook (James Castle), Twitter (@jamescastle49) and now Instagram (james_castle_anarchist). I can be contacted on any of these.
10. Have you got any future dates or other projects you wish to plug??
Portsmouth -Jan 31st – RPW Rumble.
Feb 7th – Bournemouth – South Coast Wrestling.
Feb 8th – Sittingbourne – RPW
Feb 15th -York Hall London – RPW High Stakes
This is the first interview of the year, other interviews like this will be released over the next few days like this one as well as 3 more DVD reviews! I am looking forward to this year and hopefully getting my name out there more! By this time at the end of the year, this goal will hopefully be achieved! The #BWR revolution is coming….
Thanks to James for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
Shop : http://www.thebritishwrestlingrevival.spreadshirt.co.uk
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!!