Photo Credit : Oli Sandler, used with permission!
1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers of TheBritishWrestlingRevival??
Unpredictable. Creative. Rare. With a dominating presence. Natural individuality. Unforgettable.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling training growing up and did this stem from a love of Wrestling growing up??
I’ve been fixated on wrestling from an early age. But it wasn’t until I’d seen a live wrestling show that I began training, at age 23; I’m now 25.
3. Could you describe your training experience (who you were trained by and your thoughts on this etc.)
My training experience in the last 3 years has greatly varied. I often circulated the country to cover all areas as it were. Robby Brookside, Darren Walsh the majority, seminars from Danny Boy Collins, The Knights. Greg and Garry down at London School of Lucha Libre. To name a few.
4. You made your debut for UK Wrestling taking on Shanna but coming out in a losing effort, what are your thoughts on taking on one of the best female competitors in the world right now at UKW??
Shanna, a well travelled competitor. It was both educational and beneficial. I rise to the challenge of a match up against well travelled, experienced competitors, that have been around for a while, it educates you a great deal.
5. You teamed with Paul Synnot to face the team of Jimmy Havoc and Rhia O’Reilly at IPW:UK a while back, what were your thoughts on the match and do you think you will be back at IPW in the future whether that teaming with Paul or in singles ??
It was Paul and I’s first tag team bought at IPW:UK vs Havok and Rhia. Both experienced workers, I found it to be a pleasure. Paul and I as individuals, carry presence to the ring, so as a team I believe we a force to be reckoned with.
6. Also you are a part of WrestleForce including at the next event The Harlow Rumble, what can fans who have never seen you before expect when they see you at this show ??
WrestleForce fans can expect to see a dominating, amazonian glamorous gladiator, everything you could think of as a strong female force. Aesthetically, physically and mentally.
7. If given the chance in 2015, who do you want to face on the UK scene that you haven’t already faced and which promotions do you want to work for if given the chance??
On the UK scene, I’d like to work with Nikki Storm, Kay Lee Ray. On promotions such as ICW and Southside.
8. What are your future ambitions/goals and where do you see yourself in 5 years time in Wrestling??
My future is professional wrestling. Hard work, evolution, perseverance and adaptation are traits one should carry to succeed in their chosen profession. That is how I live my life. I’m incredibly hard on myself but always inventive.
9. Where can the readers/promoters find on social media/book Heidi Katrina??
Twitter: @heidikatrinaa Instagram: @heidikatrinaa Facebook: Heidi Katrina are my social media developments. I’m incredibly documental and I love to share experiences and travels along the way, both in and out of the ring.
10. Have you got any future dates or other projects you wish to plug??
Can’t say I have, to be honest.
Thanks to Heidi for taking part in this interview and taking time out of her schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support her on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
Shop : http://www.thebritishwrestlingrevival.spreadshirt.co.uk
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!!