Photo Credit : Y2Grae Photography used with permission
1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers of TheBritishWrestlingRevival??
Over the years I’ve worked hard to put on size and strength while remaining athletic, I think that shows in my in ring style of being a somewhat hybrid between a powerful yet quick athletic wrestler.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling training growing up and did this stem from a love of Wrestling growing up??
I have watched wrestling from the age of 9 and loved it but only really when I was around 14-15 did I really start to want to participate myself. At that age I started expanding the variety of wrestling I was watching to UK and other international wrestling which first set me on my track to the Stixx at House of Pain.
3. You were trained at HOP, what are your thoughts on it as a training school and would you recommend it??
From personal experience I cannot say enough good things about HOP, anything to do with house of pain is for the betterment of the students! At HOP it’s easy to forget how lucky we all are to train there as of the facilities and of course the training. Anyone who wants to be a part of wrestling should have HOP in mind.
4. As well as Stixx, did anyone else have a hand in your training??
Absolutely, while seminars have been very useful, my main other influence has been Paul Malen. While both trainers, Paul and Stixx are great, they both offer different styles to teach, which has been incredibly useful.
5. You wrestle as part of the HOP Academy shows do you think shows like this are great to develop young talent such as yourself??
I can put it this way, by the quality of the HOP shows it can be hard to even consider them to be “academy shows.” With HOP you have a lot of eyes watching you which has certainly helped me.
6. You are now part of the LCW roster how did this come about and what are your thoughts on being part of LCW so far??
(See question 5) but I can also say LCW has been great for me, Max Angelus has been instrumental in my time there.
7. You are part of LCW Rumble 2015, do you have any words for any of the men in the 4 way and the rumble participants??
I am entering the rumble at number 30, that is all.
8. What are your future ambitions/goals and where do you see yourself in 5 years time in Wrestling??
Simply to wrestle more and stay as healthy as possible.
9. Where can the readers/promoters find on social media/book HC Dyer??
If anyone needs to get hold of me they can at email@example.com
10. Have you got any future dates or other projects you wish to plug??
Keep watching LCW and HOP, big things are coming in the future.
Thanks to HC Dyer for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
Shop : http://www.thebritishwrestlingrevival.spreadshirt.co.uk
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!