Photo Credit : Y2Grae Photography used with permission
1. First of all, please describe yourself to the readers of TheBritishWrestlingRevival??
Sounds cliche but I’m just a hungry man looking for an opportunity to have the match of the night every night.
2. How did you get involved in Wrestling training growing up and did this stem from a love of Wrestling growing up??
I always did something,I was always active.i loved wrestling,it’s my passion,my love,I started wrestling and fell in love with it.
3. You were trained by Lance Storm and Harley Race, what are your thoughts on this training and do you think this has given you an advantage in your career compared to if you were trained by someone else??
Training at Lance and Harley’s was amazing,just two incredible experiences, Harley is my wrestling idol so being there with him was just amazing. I learned so much from both.lance is an amazing teacher who takes so much pride in having people come from all over the world to his school and in his work.they are two experiences I’ll always be proud of doing.its really hard to say if they have me any kind of advantage as so many people are working just as hard as I have.
4. You wrestled for PWA while in Canada, was this experience good to get yourself out there more at the start of your career and did this happen due to the fact you were training with Lance Storm??
Working PWA was great,imagine this I was in the gym on a Friday night with 2 of my buddies from the academy and I get a text from lance saying “bring your gear to the show tomorrow,your booked”.
5. You have been part of EAW my local promotion for as long as I remember, how is it working with Nick Ashberry and how did it feel to win the heavyweight title in the Cage in September a show I was at live??
Winning the EAW title was fun,I wrestled Chris Tyler who had Andy Poole with him.there just two great guys who I love working with and being around.there so much fun and genuine people.
6. You teamed with Cy Gregory to take on El Ligero and Matt Myers at Proving Ground XXIV, was it good to get yourself even more known up North after your appearances for Futureshock and what are your thoughts about facing two of in my opinion the best in the UK??
Yeah that was a fun match. NGW is a great promotion,rich was very welcoming and a good guy.i love going up north as the guys are so good.people like El Ligero , Matt Myers and Nathan Cruz are proof of that.
7. You are part of LCW Rumble 2015, do you have any words for any of the other participants, do you think this will finally be your year and finally what do you think of having ex WWE star Chris Masters in the Rumble as well??
The LCW rumble is an interesting one.who first in?whos last out? Rest assured I’ll be there throwing body after body over the top rope and if it come down to me and Chris masters then I’ll dump him over the top rope to!
8. What are your future ambitions/goals and where do you see yourself in 5 years time in Wrestling??
I want people to go home and think ” Massa had the best match tonight”.i want to have great match after great match after great match,that’s my high.
9. Where can the readers/promoters find on social media/book Ultra Marc Massa??
You can find me on Facebook “Marco Massa”.
10. Have you got any future dates or other projects you wish to plug??
I’ll be working for Futureshock on February 8th in Warrington,for me the best place to wrestle,every show is better than the last,the crowds great the guys are awesome.
Thanks to Marc for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
Shop : http://www.thebritishwrestlingrevival.spreadshirt.co.uk
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!