1. First of all, please give the readers a quick introduction to yourself for those who may not know who you are??
I’m the biggest man in professional wrestling, the prettiest man to step foot in the ring, PPA ALL DAY, Pretty Peter Avalon.
2. Did you watch wrestling growing up at all and if so when did you get into Wrestling was it early or late and who would you say inspired you to become a professional Wrestler??
I started watching wrestling when I was a kid, my fave immediately become Kurt Angle. He’s still my favorite.
3. How did you then get involved in Wrestling and who were you trained by??
I saw a school advertised on SoCalUncensored.com. It was Charles Mercury’s school Venus Fighting Essense. Me and my dude Googles started going there. 6 months in, I broke my arm and had to stop. 😦
4. You have worked for TNA where some people may know you from, who came up with the Norv Fernum name and how is it working with people like EC3 and The Bromans on TNA??
TNA is great. I LOVE working with EC3 and the Bromans were great too for the easy squash Dewey Barnes and I had. I firmly believe Ray Rosas and I, PPRAY, can give the Bromans their best tag team match to date. EC3 super easy to work and if I could, I’d work him a million days a week.
5. You have also worked for PWG since 2010 but you haven’t worked there for about a year, what are your thoughts on the rise of PWG and is a return planned for either you or PPRay as a team this year??
PWG is the BEST spot on the West Coast to work, next to CWFHollywood of course. I’d work there again immediately if they asked me too. Had a lot of fun there, but wish I had better matches there.
6. Speaking of PPRay you have been teaming together (with Ray Rosas) since 2012, how did the team form and what has been your favourite match as a team and why??
Team happened because of a natural chemistry Ray and I had. I had just finished up with CWFH’s “The Standard.” (Austin Aries, Adam Pearce, Joey Kaos, and me) and Ray has just finished up with kicking Famous B in the balls. Ray and I stuck together because we had natural chemistry, we share a birthday in June 14, and just had good matches together. My favorite match we had together was the 4way tag where we won the tag belts. The crowd was perfect and we just had beautiful chemistry.
7. Of course the blog is about British Wrestling, do you want to come over to the UK soon to work the Indy circuit and if so who would you have in mind to face/work for??
I’d love to wrestle Mark Andrews or Tommy End. I’d love to work the best of the best in Europe with my dude Ray Rosas too. We deserve it.
8. What are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
I’d love to be signed to a national contract and making a living wrestling.
9. Where can readers and promoters find ‘Pretty’ Peter Avalon on Social Media and to book you??
10. Any future dates or projects you are currently involved in that you want to plug??
This Sunday is CWFHollywood’ biggest event, the Red Carpet Rumble. I have Finest City Pro this Friday, and Ray an I are at DWO in New Mexico on the 18th. Thanks for the interview my dude!
Thanks to Peter for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!