1) Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Marshe, first of all please introduce yourself to the readers and give them a quick summary of yourself as a wrestler???
For those of you that don’t know who I am, my name is Marshe’ Rockett aka Mr. M80. I am a pro wrestler based out of Chicago, IL. I have been wrestling for 12 years now. If I were to sum up my in-ring style, I would say that I am a well rounded wrestler that delivers an explosive impact.
2) Lets talk about your growing up, did you enjoy watching wrestling growing up or did it start much later and if so, who inspired you to think I am going to become a Wrestler??
Growing up I was always a huge wrestling fan. There was never a moment where I missed a RAW or Smackdown. My two biggest inspirations that made me want to become a wrestler in the first place were Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. Between their in your face attitude and charisma not only made to fun to watch but made me really want to follow in their footsteps.
3) How did you get involved with Wrestling training, who were you trained by and considering you are known as a bit of an all rounder who would you say would of trained you the best apart from the person who trained you and why??
I got involved with wrestling training at the same time i was going to college and working. It wasn’t easy but it was so worth it. I was trained by numerous trainers. Some of whom I still wrestle against and tag with today. Those trainers are Steve Boz, Acid Jaz, Hunter Paine, Austin Roberts, and Willie Da Bomb Richardson. Its hard to say who trained me the best on account each one brought a unique style of teaching to the training and still help me out even today.
4) You have been Dreamwave World Champion since around July beating Nick Brubaker for this title, how did it feel to win this title and have you got any words for any one in the Dreamwave Locker room who may want to step up for a shot against you??
Becoming Dreamwave World Champion was one of the greatest highlights in my career. To see all my hard work and sacrifice pay off in front of the most loving and devoted fans I could ever hope for was truly remarkable. And to top it off, it was an honor to have a creative genius and special GM like Eric Bischoff to help make it all possible. Now that the champ is here, the only words that i have for anyone in or outside the Dreamwave Locker room that wants a shot is to come get some.
5) You wrestle a lot in Illinois where as far as i’m aware you are from, do you want to branch out in 2015 to different parts of USA and do you think that the scene in Illinois with promotions such as Dreamwave and Resistance Pro is red hot right now??
I wrestle a majority of the time in the midwest but one of my goals for this year and years to come is to branch out to different parts of USA but also to different countries as well. The scene in IL with promotions right now is burning red hot and I don’t see any signs of it slowing down anytime soon.
6) As far as i’m aware you used to wrestle for Chikara, how was the experience of wrestling for one of the most unique promotions in Wrestling and you haven’t wrestled there for a while but would you say that if given the chance you would return to Chikara??
Wrestling for Chikara was a creative blast. It was a place where I could wrestle phenomenal new talent that would push me to my limits inside the ring and a place where the fans were as much involved in the match as the wrestlers were. If given the chance to return someday I would the hesitate to go.
7) Of course the name of this blog is TheBritishWrestlingRevival, would you consider coming over to the UK if given the chance in the future and if so have you got anyone in mind that you would want to face??
If I were to ever be Invited to wrestle over in the UK, I would totally go. It wouldn’t matter who I got in the ring with. I would do what I do best and give the fans a match that they would never forget.
8) What are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
My future ambitions are to continue to get my name out there and travel to new places where I can share my gifts with the rest of the world. Hopefully years from now I would be signed to the WWE.
9) Where can the readers find ‘Mr M80’ Marshe Rockett and where can promoters book you??
Readers can find ‘Mr. M80’ Marshe Rockett on twitter (@m80mrockett) or on facebook (fb.com/marshe.rockett) Promoters can book me via twitter, facebook, or gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10) Have you got any future dates or projects you wish to plug??
Wrestling fans can catch me in action this Saturday for CSW Southland in Chebanse, IL and on Oct. 3rd for Dreamwave Wrestling.
Thanks to Marshe for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these as fast as he did, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!