1. Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Bobby, first of all please introduce yourself to the readers and give them a quick summary of yourself as a wrestler???
BO: Thank you for having me. I am a professional wrestler. Started training at the age of 14 had my first match at 18. Was trained by Jason Knight who was apart of Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW).
2. Lets talk about your growing up, did you enjoy watching wrestling growing up or did it start much later and if so, who inspired you to think I am going to become a Wrestler??
I loved watching wrestling growing up. At the time it was WWF (WWE), WCW and ECW. Macho Man Randy Savage was the one that inspired me to be a professional wrestler.
3. How did you get involved with Wrestling training, who trained you, how was this experience and if you could have been trained by any one else or even do a seminar with dead or alive when you started off wrestling who would it be and why would it have helped you as a wrestler ??
BO: I got involved in professional wrestling was I saw a flyer on the ground and it was for Jason Knight’s wrestling school. The training was tough it was not easy. If I could have been trained by someone dead or alive I would have to say two names Undertaker or Macho Man Randy Savage. The reason why these two because of their charisma, promos, in-ring work.
4. In December last year you wrestled for Revival Pro Wrestling at Apostle Church in Palmer, Masssachusetts teaming with ex TNA star Amazing Red, first of all how was it wrestling in a church and also was it good to team with someone such as Amazing Red who has won titles in TNA??
BO: It was not my first time doing a wrestling show in a church so it felt like being in any other venue to me. It was good teaming with Amazing Red hopefully I can have a singles match with him.
5. You were a TNA Gut Check contestant back in 2011, how was this experience and are you still wishing to one day reach one of the big two such as WWE or TNA??
BO: The TNA Gut Check was cool. There were some people there that I knew of. The experience there was interesting because it was the first time I was being looked at by one of the companies. Jeff Jarrett, D-Lo Brown, Jeremy Borash and Earl Hebner were all there. So I was nervous but ready. I am still hoping one day to make it to WWE, TNA, ROH, or NJPW.
6. You wrestle for Big Time Wrestling who bring in a lot of big names and last year just two you got to work with were Buff Bagwell and Kevin Nash, how were these experiences and do you wish to wrestle more legends like this as part of the BTW roster this year??
BO: Wrestling Buff Bagwell and Kevin Nash was a learning experience. I think anytime you have legends on the show your hoping to wrestle them at some point while they are on a Big Time Wrestling Tour.
7. Of course the name of this blog is TheBritishWrestlingRevival, would you consider coming over to the UK if given the chance in the future and if so have you got anyone in mind that you would want to face??
BO: I would love to come to the United Kingdom. Its something that is on my bucket list to be honest. There are a couple of people I would like to wrestle. One is Eddie Ryan from 4FW. He came to the United States for a bit. I saw him once on a show and then again during a Big Time Wrestling show and he rolled with me for one of the tours we were doing. I actually got to team with him and wrestle against him in a triple threat match. Great guy I follow up on what he’s doing. Wish him nothing but the best. Another UK wrestler is Zack Sabre Jr the man is just amazing. Also Will Ospreay seen a lot of his work.
8. What are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
BO: I would like to see myself in one of the big promotions and obtain some type of championship status.
9. Where can the readers find Bobby Ocean and where can promoters book you??
BO: If promoters would like to book me they can find me on Facebook.Com/BobbyOceanWrestling, Twitter @BobbyOcean, or email me at BobbyOcean01@Gmail.Com
10. Have you got any future dates or projects you wish to plug??
BO: I have a ton of dates!
Feb 27 Revival Pro Wrestling – Palmer, MA
Mar 4 Big Time Wrestling – Lynn, MA
Mar 5 Northeast Wrestling – Bethany, CT
Mar 12 In Your Face Wrestling – Albany, NY
Mar 18 Big Time Wrestling – Altoona, PA
Mar 19 Big Time Wrestling – Danbury, CT
Mar 19 Descension Pro Wrestling – Torrington, CT
Mar 25 Big Time Wrestling – Morganton, NC
Mar 26 Big Time Wrestling – Bristol, TN
Apr 8 Big Time Wrestling – Yonkers, NY
Apr 9 Big Time Wrestling – Webster, MA
Apr 16 Revival Pro Wrestling – Palmer, MA
Apr 30 In Your Face Wrestling – Delanson, NY
May 5 Big Time Wrestling – Fisherville, VA
May 6 Big Time Wrestling – Salem, VA
May 13 Big Time Wrestling – Fairmont, WV
Jun 2 Big Time Wrestling – Great Falls, MT
Jun 3 Big Time Wrestling – Missoula, MT
Thanks to Bobby for taking part in this interview and taking time out of his schedule to complete these, as a thank you please go and support him on social media and there will be more like this coming up only way to find out when they are out is by going to :
Twitter : @BritWresRevival
Instagram : @BritWresRevivalBlog
And as always go and support our affiliates by using the dropdown!