1. Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Blog Jerome, it’s a pleasure to have the opportunity to interview you, first of all could you please introduce yourself to the readers??
I’m the “embodiment of entitlement”, the “personification of privilege” I am the “man without flaw” Jerome Daniels.
2. Let’s start by speaking about growing up, were you into wrestling from a young age and if so who would you inspired you to follow the route of becoming a wrestler??
Growing up I was into wrestling a bit. I always loved the expression of the strong personalities through combat. I don’t think one thing or person pushed me toward wrestling. It was something I wanted to do and my father said if I finished school he would pay for my training. The rest just kind of fell into place.
3. Next how did you get involved in Wrestling training, who trained you and how would you rate the experience??
I studied under Killer Tim Brooks and Skandor Ackbar, then as I progressed, I received additional mentoring and tutelage from Nite Davis, Lance Romance, and Lance Hoyt. I would say each mentor had their own styles. That all were tough but each came with it’s own reward!
4. You recently faced Davey Vega for VIP Wrestling and you were also on the same show as Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero, how was it defeating Davey and was it good to be on the same show as the two mentioned previously??
Defeating Davey Vega at “Setting The Bar 3” was a big accomplishment for me. Mostly because I was going into it the definitive underdog! Davey is an innovate and accomplished performer on a global scale! I learned so much that night about him, and myself. Being on the card with Hero and Rhodes was also something that was thrilling. Especially with us going out first and them being the main event, we had our chance to “set the bar” for the evenings festivities. And I would like to think we didn’t disappoint. But I got a chance to train with Cody that week and I was able to apply some of the nuggets of wisdom he imparted to me. So all in all, a good weekend for me.
5. You lost your MPX Title at the tail end of last year, is your goal to regain it this year and have you got any words for Steven Kirby??
Losing the MPX Championship was difficult for me and I always had the itch to reclaim it. Steven understands the nature of the business and competition. So I don’t think there’s much to say to him that he does already know I’m thinking. But I plan to be the first 4-time MPX Champion before years end!
6. You have wrestled for NWA Texoma on various occasions, how is it to wrestle under a prestigious banner like NWA and how would it feel to win an NWA title one day??
It’s an amazing privilege and honour to perform under the National Wrestling Alliance banner. I’m on the verge of becoming NWA Texoma’s first Triple Crown Champion. On top of that I have wrestled for the World Heavy Championship and The World Junior Heavyweight Championship this year. (Against Jax Dane & John Saxon respectively) Though I came up short in those bouts I got a taste of what it would be like to be World Champion… And now I hunger for it! So my plate is full of goals and aspirations for the next two years of my contract.
7. Of course the blog is called TheBritishWrestlingRevival, do you want to come over to the UK in future and if so who do you want to face if given the chance??
I would love to come the UK! Catch a football match, some good wrestling, that would be a trip I would never forget. I’m sure I will be there sooner than later. As far as talent matchups go… I admit don’t have an extensive knowledge on UK performers, but according to Zack Sabre Jr everyone is formidable there. So I would just lace up and face whoever came through the curtain. It would be an honour.
8. What are your ambitions and goals in Wrestling and what do you want to achieve within 5 years would you say??
Become World Heavyweight Champion… Everything else I aspire to attain would be almost guaranteed as World Champion.
9. Where can the readers find Jerome Daniels on Social Media and where can promoters book you if they wish to do so??
I’m on FB (Jerome Daniels) on Twitter (@thejeromedaniels) promoters can send booking info to my emails Darthkavoc@gmail.com and email@example.com
10. Have you got any future dates you wish to plug or a message to the readers??
There’s a plethora of things on the horizon but no much I can say outside of stay tuned!!!! Thank you to the fans and readers and I will see you guys soon! Peace and love, stay #flawless
I hope you enjoyed this interview and I would like to thank Jerome Daniels for completing the questions so fast, please go and support him on social media if possible!
If you want to support BWR as well as Jerome go and follow us on Twitter : @BritWresRevival
and also like us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival/