1. Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Sammy, thank you for doing this interview, first of all please could you introduce yourself to the readers of TheBritishWrestlingRevival Blog??
I am a dreamer of dreams. A Wrestler from Houston Tx. Have wrestled for various company’s FIP, CZW, AAA, dark matches for WWE.
2. Let’s first talk about growing up for you, who would you say inspired you to become a wrestler and did you always want to be one or did this come later on??
When I was 11 years old I saw Shawn Michaels do a moonsault & Rey Mysterio win the Royal Rumble and said that one day I will do that. Been working towards it ever sense.
3. How did you get involved in Wrestling training, who had a hand in this and how would you rate your experience??
I trained at the Booker T Academy and there is too many people to say have a hand in helping me get to who I am today. I mean there’s Paul,Booker, Gustavo everyone I’ve ever worked with, Lance Romance
4. You are the current Smash Mouth champion and recently defended the title vs. Zack Sabre Jr known as one of the best in the world, how was it to defeat him and would you call it your favourite match of your career so far??
It was definitely a big match for me. I really did like the match one of my favourites but not the number one spot. That would be Me vs Steve O’ Reno (which you can watch on my YouTube channel “Sammy Guevara”)
5. You recently had your second reign as Inspire Pro Junior Crown champion before losing it to Andy Dalton in a ladder match, is one of your ambitions to regain this title and if so do you have ant words for Andy??
Yeah that was a crazy ladder match yeah I didn’t win the match but that Phoenix 630 tho! (You can watch this match on my channel to) Haha but honestly I don’t see the point of wanting to hold a title/championship multiple times like I much rather hold 10 different titles one time then to hold one title 10 times
6. Last April, you wrestled a dark match for WWE against the then Los Matadores, how was this experience and what was the atmosphere like backstage??
Those guys are really cool to work with we actually got to do stuff which is always a plus. But it was a indescribable moment standing in that ring even though it was just the dark match standing in that ring was something everyone told me I couldn’t do and to stand in that ring proved I was always right and that nothing is impossible.
7. Of course the blog is called TheBritishWrestlingRevivalBlog, do you want to come over here in future if you are given the chance and if so who would you want to face??
I would love to come down there hell give me Will Ospreay I think that would be a crazy match
8. What are your ambitions and goals in Wrestling and what do you want to achieve within 5 years would you say??
There’s many things I want to do in wrestling but of course the ultimate goal is to get to WWE but not just get there but to become WWE Champion.
9. Where can the readers find Sammy Guevara on Social Media and where can promoters book you if they wish to do so??
For readers find me @SammyGuevara on IG & Twitter Sammy Guevara on Facebook Sammy.Guevara on Snapchat
For promoters: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Have you got any future dates you wish to plug or a message to the readers??
I got so many dates I could plug but since probably most you guys are across the world so as the last message I would just say
believe in yourself you can do anything if you truly want to do it no matter what it is nothing is impossible. -Sammy Guevara
I hope you enjoyed this interview and I would like to thank Sammy for completing the questions so fast, please go and support him on social media if possible!
If you want to support BWR as well as Sammy go and follow us on Twitter : @BritWresRevival
and also like us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival/