1. Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Blog Zachary, cheers for agreeing to do the interview, first of all could you please introduce yourself to the readers??
What’s up guys! I am Zachary Wentz otherwise known as The Sickest Dude In ALL the Land! I wrestle out of Dayton, Ohio. I am a high flier/ Muay Thai based wrestler who is willing to throw caution to the wind.
2. Let’s start by speaking about growing up, were you into wrestling from a young age and if so who would you inspired you to follow the route of becoming a wrestler??
Growing up I was a huge fan of The Hardy Boyz. My brother Cody and I would always put on matches on our trampoline in the backyard, where I would Swanton out of a tree onto either him or my nephew just like Jeff Hardy. My whole life all I wanted was to be in a Tag team with my brother just like the Hardyz.
3. Next how did you get involved in Wrestling training, who trained you and how would you rate the experience??
My buddy Clayton Jackson and I knew we wanted to be wrestlers so as soon as he graduated we went down to Rockstar Pro Wrestling Academy in Dayton, Ohio where we found Dave Crist. Dave is a tremendous wrestler and trainer who pretty much as done it all! And if it wasn’t for him I’d probably would of never got in the ring and made waves as fast as I have.
4. You are the current Rockstar Pro Champion, how did it feel to win the title and do you have any words for JT Davidson ahead of your title match??
It felt amazing winning the title, especially since I Beat Dave Crist to win it. It was one of those special moments where the student bests the teacher and it was very emotional. I am so thankful to be Rockstar Pro Champ. And with this whole JT situation all I have to say is he should of stuck to managing. I’m gonna put that hurt back of his out of commission.
5. You are also facing Caleb Konley for Tier 1 Wrestling at the start of next month, are you looking forward to wrestling Caleb and making an impression on Tier 1 management??
I am extremely excited to wrestle Caleb because he’s a top guy. He’s on TV and has done a lot in the wrestling business and I’m ready to show Tier 1 management and the rest of the world that I’m just as good. I’m ready to make a statement.
6. You are part of the team Scarlet and Graves with Dezmond Xavier, where did the name come from, would you say you have good chemistry with each other in the ring and is one of your main priorities as a team going after the CZW tag titles??
Scarlet and Graves came from a clothing line that Dave Crist owns. The first time I ever met Dez we had a match at practice and it was really electric we knew there was something really special there and we decided you know what let’s team together and make even more electricity!!! And oh I promise you we will have those CZW tag titles very soon! It doesn’t matter what we have to do those belts will be ours!
7. Of course the blog is called TheBritishWrestlingRevival, you are over here at the moment as part of CZW’s yearly tour of the UK and have wrestled so far for PCW and TIDAL, what are your thoughts on the country both personally and wrestling wise and would you return in the future??
The U.K. Was amazing and I’m extremely happy I had the opportunity to go. Being able to see some of the places that I’ve seen on TV was awesome! Even though Big Ben isn’t as big as I thought he would be haha. But PCW and TIDAL were great and I would be way more than willing to come back as soon as they will have me!
8. What are your ambitions and goals in Wrestling and what do you want to achieve within 5 years would you say??
I want to travel the world more. That’s one of my main goals. I want to be in Germany, China, Japan, and ect. And I want my name to be known all over. I want to be a guy who makes himself on the indies first and then goes to the performance center. And in 5 years I hope to do all those things I just mentioned.
9. Where can the readers find Zachary Wentz on Social Media and where can promoters book you if they wish to do so??
Facebook: Zachary Wentz
10. Have you got any future dates or projects you wish to plug??
Rockstar Pro Dec. 2nd I defend my title for the first time! CZW Cage of Death Dec. 10th will be one to look out for. Tier 1 Wrestling Dec. 11th
I hope you enjoyed this interview and I would like to thank Zachary for answering the questions for you to read, please go and support him on social media if possible!
If you want to support BWR as well as Zachary go and follow us on Twitter : @BritWresRevival
and also like us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival/