1.Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Blog Jay, thank you for your time, please first of all introduce yourself to the readers??
Hey man sorry this took so long been really backed up, to answer your questions… my name is Jay Garner, formally known as the vulture of valour,
2. Let’s speak about growing up for yourself, did you watch wrestling growing up and if so who would you say inspired you to become a wrestler at the time??
I watched wrestling from a very young age but my parents disapproved and tried to stop me watching it and I completely idolised Rey Mysterio Jr in wcw and wwe.
3. How did you then get involved in Wrestling training, who trained you and how would you rate this experience??
I fell out of love with wrestling for years for the before mentioned reasons and one day I was searching the internet bored and thought I’d look up Rey and see where he’s at now and I found a training school in Milton Keynes and went the very next day and I’ve been performing ever since, I’ve been trained by name like Gene Munny, Paul McSherry, Jigsaw and Will Ospreay and I’ve lived every second and every bit if knowledge passed down to me.
4. Carrying on from that who would you like to have a seminar with or be trained by whether they are dead or alive and why??
I’d like to be able to pick Dolph Ziggler’s mind about selling and other such things as I fully believe that guy is an artist at what he does
5. You are facing off against Ashley Dunn on Sunday at APEX Unbroken for the Division A title, have you got any words for Ashley ahead of the match and how determined are you to walk away with the title??
This Sunday is a big deal to me, I’ve never faced ash one on one and I’m determined to show him he’s not the only one that can throw down round here, this Sunday I’m coming for that belt and I intend to succeed
6. You wrestle for Sacrifice Pro but are not part of their next show as a result of being suspended, do you have any words for Commissioner Harvey Dale or Hustle Malone who you wanted to face at the next show??
I have a tonne of words for both of them none of which are pg, I’m going to go to sacrifice and I don’t care whether they want me there or not I’m gunna get that little egg head malone, and Harvey better hold his tongue when I do
7. You faced Will Ospreay in a brilliant match in my opinion for HOPE at Slambo #5, how did it feel to not only be given the opportunity to face one of the best in the world but also to go toe to toe with him and did he have any encouraging words after the match??
The match with Ospreay was unreal, I was incredibly grateful to be given a match with such an idol of mine and he whispered a few words to me at the end of the match that really made me feel like I’d earned his respect, would love to work with him again and I think he really is going to be a turning point for British Wrestling
8. What would you say are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in around 5 years time??
I’ll keep going till I break lol, I’m not sure where I’ll be but I’ll keep improving my style and performance in the ring until I’m just unable to anymore
9. Where can the readers find ‘The Vulture of Valour’ Jay Garner on social media and where can promoters book you who are reading this??
The Vulture of Valour can be found on most popular social media platforms YouTube and Facebook: Jay Garner, twitter @garner42093, Instagram: jaygarnerwrestler and promoters can book me by privately messaging any of these pages or at firstname.lastname@example.org, Thanks for the opportunity pal.
I hope you enjoyed this interview and I would like to thank Jay for answering the questions for you to read, please go and support him on social media if possible!
If you want to support BWR as well as Jay go and follow us on Twitter : @BritWresRevival
and also like us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival/