1. Welcome to TheBritishWrestlingRevival Blog Jason, thank you for your time, please first of all introduce yourself to the readers??
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s biggest fan, The Flying Gambino Jason Cade
2. Let’s speak about growing up for yourself, did you watch wrestling growing up and if so who would you say inspired you to become a wrestler at the time??
I’ve always watched wrestling from the time I came home from the hospital. I honestly can’t remember a time that I wasn’t a wrestling fan. Growing up my favorite wrestlers were Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, RVD, The Rock, just to name a few. Those guys really inspired me to wanna do this for a living. I was also a reall big X-Pac guy. Still am actually.
3. You were trained by Norman Smiley I believe, how did that come about, how was the experience and finally if you could be trained by anyone dead or alive who would it be and why??
Yes, I was Trained initially by Norman Smiley. Right as they were transitioning from FCW to NXT they ran a 3 month beginners class that I signed up for. It was a great experience and Norman is one of the smartest men in wrestling. It was truly an honor to learn from him. If I had to pick 1 guy to train with it would either be Chris Jericho or Shawn Michaels because both have been extremely influential to me.
4. You wrestled for the likes of FIP, WrestleCircus, Pro Wrestling Revolver, CZW and WrestleCon over Mania Weekend, how was it to be a part of WrestleMania weekend and you ended up winning the PWR Scramble title one day then losing it two days afterwards, will you be going back after that title now ??
Wrestlecon was easily the best experience I’ve ever had in wrestling so far. The energy from all the crowds were crazy. I’m not sure if I’ll be going after the scramble title anytime soon since last revolver I wrestled ACH. I believe Joey Ryan holds the belt now so it’s a hard title to keep hold of haha.
5. Speaking of WrestleMania weekend you also competed as part of CZW Best of the Best and also competed in a stellar 10 men tag team match including everyone in the ring dancing to Uptown Funk, how was it competing in the tournament which is known as one of the best tournaments in Wrestling and how was it being part of what sounded like an amazing match on paper??
That was soooo much fun. I’m good friends with all those guys and for Ricochet to actually hand pick me of all people to be on his team was humbling. Best of the Best was a great experience too, and I’m glad Veda Scott was there with me for it. She’s literally the only person I want to team with. I was actually super nervous before the 10-man tag but she calmed me down haha.
6. You are the current PPW Silverweight Champion and you are defending it against Serpentico on April 8th, first of all how did it feel to win the title and have you got any words for Serpentico ahead of the match??
Well I obviously beat Serpentico cuz I’m still the champion. He put up a fight but I’m better ha!
7. Of course the blog is called TheBritishWrestlingRevival, as a result do you have ambitions to come over to the UK to wrestle and if so who would you want to face and why??
I really want to come over to the UK. It’s something I’m working on. Some guys I want to wrestle are Jimmy Havoc, Ryan Smile, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, and most of all Will Ospreay. I’d actually love to get me and Veda vs Will and Bea.
8. What would you say are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in around 5 years time??
Man I don’t even know. 5 years is a long time, hell 5 years ago I didn’t think I’d be where I’m at today. I just hope to be successful and at the top of my game in 5 years.
9. Where can the readers find Jason Cade on social media and where can promoters book you who are reading this??
You can find me on twitter and Instagram at @flycadefly and for bookings you can dm me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Have you got any future dates/projects you wish to plug finally??
I debut at PWG June 16th so everyone be on the lookout for that DVD
I hope you enjoyed this interview and I would like to thank Jason for answering the questions for you to read, please go and support him on social media if possible!
If you want to support BWR as well as Jason go and follow us on Twitter : @BritWresRevival
and also like us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BritishWrestlingRevival/