3. How did you then get involved in wrestling training, who trained you and how was this experience??
So the day when I decided to become a professional wrestler, my Cousin told me that a guy on Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast, was talking about a promotion called Progress wrestling in London, So then I looked up Progress wrestling and saw that they had a Wrestling school in London. I signed up to their beginners course which my teacher was James Davis one half of the London Riots.
The experience was amazing and a eye opener to what my body can do, and how to this day I think wrestling is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. So when I passed the beginners course, I was moved up to the intermediate classes as then later moved up to the advance classes, which I still attend to this day and my teacher now is Darrell Allen at the Projo.
After when I passed my beginners course, i wanted to learn and train more, than just once a week. I found another Wrestling school ( Win Wrestling ) in Northampton which is run by Jem mtx Brown.
4. I saw you at the last GOOD Wrestling event making your return to the promotion after a few shows away, how was it to be back and what do you make of the rise of GOOD since the first show you appeared at??
It felt great to be back at GOOD Wrestling #4backforgood. I knew from the 1st time I was on their 2nd show, I wanted to work for this Promotion going forward. It’s obvious that GOOD Wrestling popularity has grown as the capacity has increased since the last show and the crowd were more vocal.
5. You also wrestle for the Wrestling Institute of Northampton (Win Wrestling) and now they have a title will you be going after it and if so do you have any words for the self proclaimed ‘God of WIN’ Darryl Flynn, the inaugural champion??
Yeah I’ve got a message for the False god Darryl Flynn.
“Darryl at the next Win Wrestling show i’m gonna hand you my spit bucket so you can shine that title real nice for me when I take it from you”
6. You have also wrestled for Progress’ Freedoms Road tapings in a dark match, how was that experience and are you doing anymore of the tapings in the future??
The experience was amazing, the progress wrestling fans are the best in the world.
It’s a goal of mine to be on their tapings for Freedoms Road, so when they feel I’m ready I’ll take the opportunity and do my best on the night.
7. Earlier on in the year you also made your debut for UKWrestling up in Batley, is it good to get your name out there up North and you said you are the most complete fighter in the world and your opponent would leave the ring broken, would you say you did that??
Unfortunately the UKW Show never happened, which I was abit gutted about, because that would of been my debut for them and also up North, to which is something I aim to do more of.
All my oppoments leave the ring broken, I am the master of fists, no one can out strike me, Just ask Noah Blade #Fowlplay
8. What are your future ambitions in Wrestling and where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
I think every wrestler would tell you same thing and say WWE. For me now, I am just focusing on getting better and getting as many bookings as I can, inside the UK and around the world. ive tasted already going overseas, as not so long ago me and a few other wrestlers, got a booking in Milan for the Milan fashion show week Phillip Plein sports wear, where we were in cages wrestling each other, next to a bunch models walking on the catwalk, it was an experience let’s just say that haha.
9. Where can the readers find ‘The Man Known As’ Fowler and where can promoters book you for future shows??
You can find me on my
Like Fb page The Man Known As Fowler
10. Have you got any future dates you wish to plug to end off the interview??
Win Wrestling 2nd of September where I’ll kick someone head clean off their shoulders.
GOOD Wrestling 16th of September where last time I was their I got to punch a witch in the face!